Introducing Cloud Professional Services for Universities with Campus Jump Start Program
McLean, VA – July 1, 2019: Propeller, an Amazon Web Services Select Consulting partner and member of EdStart, the AWS educational technology (EdTech) startup accelerator, today launched Campus Jump Start. Specifically designed for customers who are interested in using Amazon WorkSpaces and/or AppStream 2.0, but who aren’t looking for a managed service offering.
“Having been a part of the largest AWS Workspaces implementation in education to date, the team has refined every step of the process to ensure a seamless and efficient workflow that removes the heavy lifting of provisioning, systems integrations, building images and scaling from your workforce. Our expertise allows your team to focus your resources in other necessary areas while we execute your migration to the cloud successfully and painlessly” said Greg M. Smith, Propeller’s President.
A dedicated project manager will be assigned to your project and serve as your primary point of contact throughout the project. Designed to be completed in four weeks or less, Propeller’s Campus Jump Start for AWS WorkSpaces and AppStream 2.0 is divided into four phases: Requirements, Implementation, Testing and Production.
- Requirements – During this phase, your dedicated project manager will identify key project participants and gather the key requirements for your implementation. There will be several conversations with Propeller engineers to discuss your scaling requirements, the integration of existing systems (VPN, directory, SSO, etc) and application deployment.
- Implementation – Once requirements have been finalized, Propeller engineers will get to work building your environment, integrating it into key systems, building core images, and packaging applications.
- Testing – Completed in two phases, Propeller will first complete internal testing and quality assurance of the environment. Once internal testing is complete, formal user acceptance testing will begin.
- Production – Once user acceptance testing has been completed, a production go live date will be scheduled and project documentation will be completed.
Once your project has launched into production, you will have access to Propeller’s client success team for 30 days to answer any question and address any technical changes that may need to be made.
Learn more at https://propeller.cloud/solutions/
Propeller was founded on the belief that technology should never stand in the way of student learning. We deliver cloud-based solutions for Desktop as a Service (DaaS) and voice-enabled technologies to increase engagement on campus and support enhance learning outcomes. To learn more about Propeller, please visit propeller.cloud.
#aws #workspaces #appstream #edtech #cloud #vdi #daas #virtuallabs #labs #campustech #edstart #cybersecurity #bigdata #malware #programming #forensics
- Teaching Cybersecurity and Ethical Hacking with Hands-On Tools
- How to Choose the Best Virtual Desktop Solution for Your Institution (7 Tips)
- Natalie Montañez Talks About Faculty Buy-In for Virtual Desktop Technology
- Powering Through: Why Cloud is an Ideal Solution for Legacy Hardware
- “Access Granted” Webinar Panel to Share Real-World Use Cases of Virtual Desktops in Higher Education